How to play
- Place all the cards face down and mix them well.
- Each player picks a card and opens it at the count of 3.
- Each team forms the smallest 3-digit number (A) and the greatest 3-digit number (B) using the 4 opened cards.
- Each team calculates A + B and B – A.
- Each team gets a hexagon counter for each correct answer.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 five times.
How to win
The team with the most hexagon counters wins the game!
Smallest 3-digital number (A): 305
Greatest 3-digital number (B): 853
A + B = 305 + 853 = 1158
B – A = 853 – 305 = 548