How to play
- Open and place all the number plates and operation plates on the table.
- First round: Player selects 3 number plates and 1 operation plate to form a Maths sentence on the game board.
- Maths sentences can be formed vertically or horizontally.
- The first Maths sentence can be formed anywhere.
Subsequent rounds: Player selects 2 number plates and 1 operation plate to form a Maths sentence which joins with previously formed sentence(s).
- The other player will check that the Maths sentence formed is correct.
- The player who forms a correct Maths sentence gets a hexagon counter.
- The player who forms an incorrect Maths sentence will have to place the number and operation plates used back onto the table.
- Players take turns to play, repeating steps 2 and 3, until no Maths sentences can be formed on the game board.
How to win
The player with the most hexagon counters wins the game!