How to play
- Shuffle the Number Friends cards and place them between the 2 players.(We will call this the ‘deck’ of cards.)
- Each player takes 4 cards from the ‘deck’.
- Players take turns to roll the number dice.
- Player with the greater number on the dice takes the “more than” card and a “is” card. The other player will take the “less than” card and a “is” card.
- Each player uses 3 of his Number Friends cards and the 2 comparison cards to form a Maths sentence.Examples of Maths sentences: ‘5 is 2 more than 3’ or ‘3 is 2 less than 5’.
- Players check if the sentence formed by other player is correct.
- If the sentence formed is correct, player keeps the 3 cards and returns the unused card to the ‘deck’. If the sentence formed is incorrect, player returns all 4 cards to the ‘deck’.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7. Game ends when the ‘deck’ has less than 8 cards.
How to win
The player with the most Number Friends cards wins the game!