How to play
- Decide on one of the following RULES to be used:
- Numbers on the 2 opened cards are the same.
- The sum of the numbers on the 2 opened cards adds up to 10 for Set A or 21 for Set B.
- The sum of the numbers on the 2 opened cards adds up to be an even number or an odd number.
- Decide if you are using Set A or Set B cards.
- Shuffle the cards and place them face down in 3 rows of 6 cards for Set A or 5 rows of 8 cards for Set B.
- Player turns over any 2 cards and places them face up. If the numbers of the 2 opened cards are as set by the rule in step 1, he gets to keep the cards; otherwise he has to turn them over (face down).
- Players take turns to play, repeating step 4, until all the cards have been taken.
How to win
The player with the most number of cards wins the game!