How to play
- Players take turns to be a number maker. The other player will be guessing the number and has 8 chances.
- The number maker uses 3 number plates to make the number and places the plates (face down) inside the top 3 squares on the game board.
- The number guesser writes his guesses for each number in the squares below the number plates.
- The number maker gives the following clues:
- Place a RED hexagon in the respective position for the correct digit AND correct place value
- Place a YELLOW hexagon in the respective position for the correct digit with wrong place value
- Do nothing if the digit is not present in the secret code
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 until the player guesses the 3 digit number correctly.
- Count the number of times the player took to guess the 3-digit numbers
- The players exchange roles and repeat steps 2 to 6.
How to win
The player who guesses the number correctly with the least tries wins the game!