How to play
- Players select the colour of their tangram sets and counters.
- Players place their counters on ‘START’.
- Player rolls the dice and moves his counter the number of spaces corresponding to the number shown on the dice.
- Player uses 3 tangram pieces to form the shape shown on the space that his counter lands on.
- If player forms the shape successfully, his counter stays there; otherwise it is returned to its previous place.
- If his counter lands on ‘WOLF’, player moves his counter back to ‘START’.
- Players take turns to play, repeating steps 3 and 4, until one of the players reaches ‘HOME’.
How to win
The player who reaches ‘HOME’ first wins the game!