How to play
- Each player spreads the pieces of his/her Tangram set.
- Players take turns to shuffle the game cards and give a game card facing down to every player.
- A cue is given for players to look at his/her card for 10 seconds. Players are not allowed to touch their Tangram pieces during this time.
- At the end of 10 seconds, players will turn their card face down again and form (from memory) the composite figure shown on their cards with their Tangram pieces.
- When all the players have finished forming their figures, they will turn over their cards to check.
- If the player formed the figure correctly, he/she keeps the card. Otherwise, the card is returned to the bottom of the deck.
- Repeat the above steps until all the cards are drawn or when there are insufficient cards left for all players.
How to win
The player with the most cards wins the game!