How to play
- Each player selects the colour of his tangram set, counter and 1 shape card.
- Players place all their tangram sets in 1 big box.
- Players place their counters on ‘START’.
- Player rolls the dice and moves the counter the number of spaces corresponding to the number shown on the dice.
- When the counter lands at the bottom of a ladder or fountain, player moves his counter up to the top.
- When the counter lands on top of a slide, player moves his counter down.
- When the counter lands on a tangram shape, the player collects that piece of his tangram set from the box; if the shape is not available, he waits for his next turn.
- Player forms the shape shown on his shape card with the collected tangram pieces.
- If the player’s counter passes or lands on ‘FINISH’, he is allowed to collect 1 more tangram piece for his set. Player returns to the starting point if he has not collected all his tangram pieces.
- Players take turns to play, repeating steps 4 to 6, until one of the players has collected all his 7 tangram pieces AND completed his shape formation.
How to win
The player who completes the formation on his shape card first wins the game!